Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- processes with the unconscious processes of sleep, so that
- that from the moment the soul, in sleep, forsakes the natural
- and sprouting processes, we have the sleeping life of the
- earth. The Earth-Spirit sleeps during the summer and during
- sleeping condition of the earth, when his soul had to sink
- into the sleeping Earth-soul in order to have Imagination,
- signify union in dream and ecstasy with the sleeping,
- mighty Earth-being sleeps and wakes, taking the whole year
- for this alternation, whereas man sleeps and wakes in the
- the night, in sleep, I should have to draw it completely
- a dead man into our living man. Then sleep has the task of
- everything to be dissolved by sleep, we should have no
- if we wish to have a concept of sleeping man and what he
- asleep, and winter when we look at him awake. If we wish to
- and weaves during our sleeping condition. If we now seek to
- weaving in sleep, we can do so as follows. All this is the
- succumb to the earth-sleep, Many people very easily fall
- asleep in the heat of summer, because during the universal
- sleep of the earth their astral forces are not strong enough
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: