Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: star
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- in winter, with your gaze directed to the stars, with perhaps
- the moon among the stars, and you have to say that the whole
- constellation of this starry world is an outward expression,
- dependent on the star constellations There you have a living
- interwoven indirectly with the life of the stars in the
- is the starting point for the consciousness between death and
- birth and death has its starting point in the merely
- new birth has its starting point in the process of death. We
- intestines, a third is a monist, a fourth stares at the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: