Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- organism, We shall never grasp the working of consciousness
- soul must work upon the physical. In the physical to begin
- destruction work back as reflection into the life of the
- processes It is an inner working at one's own organism and,
- strictly speaking, lies at the root of all works of human
- culture. When we instigate cultural work we also destroy
- speaking, we do this in all works of art. We do just the same
- works in the physical body. But when through spiritual
- time what works and weaves in us in the same way but works
- express in a few words the feeling of this working and
- the forces of dying life work in us; melting forces,
- of the earth work into the earth. Imagine yourself on a night
- instruments. For in very truth just as we cannot work in the
- sprouting, the spiritual works within the beings, not
- death — a process continuing to work up to the time of
- dying out. Thus works of art can be produced and admired
- truth, will never jumble together such a “work of
- work and in letting pass as valid not the living
- chaotic, foolish work that is all patched together.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: