Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- the so-called nothingness of the physical world.
- spiritual world, we must modify in many respects those ideas
- acquired in the physical world. We must have different ideas
- from those acquired in the physical world if we wish to enter
- at all with our thinking into the spiritual world. It is
- in the physical world unless we can connect it with the
- never be conscious beings in the physical world. In this
- physical world what is represented in growth, in budding and
- at first the child grows into the world as in a kind of
- conscious life of spirit plays in the physical world, by
- in the physical world as consciousness. Let us sketch
- you have put yourself into relation with the spiritual world
- (I say expressly with the spiritual not the physical world)
- Angel or an Archangel being of the spiritual world and want
- A materialistic observer of the world may easily say: It is
- sprouting world. It is childish to believe that the
- The moment the soul goes forth, the body becomes the world, a
- summer world; and if the soul remains clairvoyant on
- world of coming to birth, of arising, And when we feel
- ourselves in this world, we can say, “OUT OF THE DIVINE
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: