Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: catholic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- the novel — namely, a new enthusiasm for Catholicism. Anyone who
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- man; imagine, he is a Catholic canon, and yet he has invited a Jewish
- what the canon can understand by virtue of being a Catholic canon.
- to be a Catholic
- on every page how much of a Catholic Goethe was.” Yes, well, the
- canon calls everything he can understand, everything he likes, Catholic.
- “... how much of a Catholic Goethe
- are on the trail of the hidden Catholic in Goethe, you soon see
- all this, even in his exaggerations and distortions, is still Catholic
- case, he calls them Catholic and goes on to say:
- Imagine, a Catholic canon writing the resolutions
- has made him a Catholic, I believe him implicitly. Of course, this is
- want to claim him as an ideal Catholic.”
- “If Goethe had indeed been Catholic,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: