Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- neither cosmic nor merely terrestrial, but permeates everything, yet
- had taken root. Out of the rotating cosmic nebula our children leam
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- cosmic; it is related to the cosmos.
- month — another cosmic relationship! The orbit of the moon around
- is connected to the cosmic element in us. Our nervous system is actually
- and has only a borrowed life, a cosmic life forced upon it. Life itself
- Our nervous system lost its cosmic life and
- our blood received a cosmic life, that is, life became death and death
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- of the light, the setting sun. This is the macrocosmic picture of our
- microcosmic inner life. Though it does not move in a circle, our inner
- we feel ourselves part of the life of the universe, of the cosmic life,
- remember, I told you his soul has attained cosmic significance, as it
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- people have no idea how wonderfully the mysteries of cosmic evolution
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- arranged so that certain movements express cosmic events. One of the
- of “looking up to the great cosmic revelations.” He never
- These poems are intended to show how the intuited cosmic laws lead to
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- cosmic edifice. We form concepts, ideas, and images of what it is like
- and what goes on in it. What happens in this cosmic edifice, even down
- the processes going on in this cosmic edifice.
- extent justified in thinking that the cosmic building consists of parts
- science, people should admit that if they want to see more of the cosmic
- so to speak. That is what happens in the case of the cosmic edifice.
- We need only take one part of this cosmic
- as a part of this cosmic edifice, the human being seems to us to consist
- of the zodiac. We said that microcosmically we bear within us the macrocosm
- in layers. And that gives you a picture of our true cosmic edifice.
- part of our cosmic building. These are not dead pictures, but living
- rolls of the cosmic edifice — which science describes. This is
- our cosmic edifice. Therefore, simply continuing along the lines of
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- Cosmic Being and Egohood,
- cosmic heights and take earthly form in order to be a child of earth
- universal, spiritual, cosmic fire which individualises and in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: