Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: east
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- Christmas, Easter, and Pentecost. Everyone will feel the great difference
- of what is universally human. It is understood, at least to a certain
- Easter, however, although celebrated at the
- there is something infinitely sublime in Easter. To celebrate Easter
- in death — Easter brings all this before our souls.
- Easter is a symbol of everything related to our astral nature, to that
- of Christmas and Easter is also intended to remind us of our connection
- etheric body and Easter with the astral body, so Pentecost can be connected
- Christmas, Easter, and Pentecost! Just think, Christmas as we celebrate
- On the other hand, Easter is linked to the
- moon after the twenty-first day of March. We fix the date of Easter
- Christmas is connected with the earth and Easter with the cosmos. Christmas
- reminds us of what is most holy in the earth, and Easter of what is
- with the whole world! As Christmas belongs to the earth and Easter to
- to take in the spiritual. Much will depend on whether there are at least
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- least subject to direct, mechanical interference from the outside. Our
- feature is my attempt to give at least a preliminary sketch of the imaginative
- who died recently — at least it was something like memoirs, not
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- semicircles of tiny, very minute, bones. If they are the least bit injured,
- East. Well, we cannot say more about this.
- to hear; well, I don't want to press my opinion on you; at least I am
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- think we know it really well, or at least the physical sciences must
- musical talents, least of all in the skull of Beethoven. He underscored
- is based on the premise that the doll is at least a reproduction of
- water because the comparison to a doll does not work: dolls are at least
- to develop only valid analogies or at least a feeling for valid analogies
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- time through the law of cause and effect — at least that's what
- least not the kind of historical truth that will help us in life. Although
- because those are just the ones they consider the least important. But
- what present-day humanity has the least real feeling for and what it
- can least experience. That is why spiritual science is so difficult
- our contemporaries have the least understanding for. If they had it,
- and all the others who at least declared themselves materialists.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- He has at least some idea of how badly the book is written — and
- is right. Those who know the least about Christianity are often the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- cards we have at least the cards, but in speculations about the atom,
- a knowledge of oriental languages and the culture of the Near East.
- That is, I must not say too much that is positive — or at least
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- Nevertheless I want at least to start with thoughts which will bring
- year: Christmas, Easter, Whitsun. Everyone who has not become
- of universal humanity, intelligible, to a certain extent at least,
- The Easter festival, although it is celebrated during the season when
- festival, the festival of Easter contains something infinitely
- sublime. If human souls are able to celebrate the Easter festival
- this is the great vista presented by the Easter festival.
- analogy when we say: The Easter festival is a symbol for everything
- and Easter festivals was to provide man with tokens of remembrance
- with the etheric body and the Easter festival with the astral body, so
- thought, the Easter thought and the Whitsun thought are carried
- The Easter festival has a different setting. You know well that Easter
- the 21st March. The Easter festival, therefore, is fixed according to
- then, the Christmas festival is linked with the earth, and the Easter
- holy in the earth, at Easter of what is most holy in the heavens. But
- the Christmas festival is connected with the earth and the Easter
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: