Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: easter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- Christmas, Easter, and Pentecost. Everyone will feel the great difference
- Easter, however, although celebrated at the
- there is something infinitely sublime in Easter. To celebrate Easter
- in death — Easter brings all this before our souls.
- Easter is a symbol of everything related to our astral nature, to that
- of Christmas and Easter is also intended to remind us of our connection
- etheric body and Easter with the astral body, so Pentecost can be connected
- Christmas, Easter, and Pentecost! Just think, Christmas as we celebrate
- On the other hand, Easter is linked to the
- moon after the twenty-first day of March. We fix the date of Easter
- Christmas is connected with the earth and Easter with the cosmos. Christmas
- reminds us of what is most holy in the earth, and Easter of what is
- with the whole world! As Christmas belongs to the earth and Easter to
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- year: Christmas, Easter, Whitsun. Everyone who has not become
- The Easter festival, although it is celebrated during the season when
- festival, the festival of Easter contains something infinitely
- sublime. If human souls are able to celebrate the Easter festival
- this is the great vista presented by the Easter festival.
- analogy when we say: The Easter festival is a symbol for everything
- and Easter festivals was to provide man with tokens of remembrance
- with the etheric body and the Easter festival with the astral body, so
- thought, the Easter thought and the Whitsun thought are carried
- The Easter festival has a different setting. You know well that Easter
- the 21st March. The Easter festival, therefore, is fixed according to
- then, the Christmas festival is linked with the earth, and the Easter
- holy in the earth, at Easter of what is most holy in the heavens. But
- the Christmas festival is connected with the earth and the Easter
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: