Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: franz
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- character of Franz, the protagonist of his latest novel. The book is
- Bahr is to be found in this Franz. A writer — not one who writes
- character of his protagonist. Bahr describes Franz's gradual development
- and his quest. Franz tries to experience everything the age has to offer,
- After that, Franz studies with Richet how to unravel the mysteries
- to give him esoteric exercises. But Franz soon tires of them and stops
- Then Franz happens upon a medium. This psychic
- And then the medium is exposed after Franz, the hero of the book, has
- There are many people like Franz, especially
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- sciences. I have explained that Franz, the protagonist of Bahr's recently
- But what faith does this Franz attain, who
- These thoughts occur to Franz after he has
- why Franz did not come to us. In his quest for people who are striving
- for the spirit, Franz remembers an Englishman he had once met in Rome
- back, Franz still had to laugh at the funny desperation of this
- and Franz with him, imagined this circle to be a community of Rabbis
- are not in it. But you see that Franz just gropes his way here. And
- such grotesque ideas as we see here. This Franz is then invited to the
- And so Franz gets the idea that maybe this very man is one of the white
- Well, Franz is invited to lunch at the canon's
- banker together with a Jesuit, Franz, and others, including a Franciscan
- Franz. He leaves them and goes into the library to escape their scandalous
- edition. Franz took down a volume of these and found a number of
- monk and the Jesuit and joined Franz, saying, “Yes, no one
- occult experience, namely the perception that the soul of Franz Ferdinand,
- it for weeks. In it the Archduke Franz Ferdinand is described by a man
- by a Salzburg landowner who is the brother of the protagonist Franz.
- he reads the news of Franz Ferdinand's assassination in an announcement
- Then he remembers that Franz had been in
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- his protagonist Franz, who went through various experiences in life,
- like Hermann Bahr's Franz, had gone through all kinds of developments
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- of the late Franz Hartmann; in every lecture he repeatedly explained
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: