Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lucifer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- for mere chemical and physical processes — we have a luciferic
- dead, and because our blood is alive, Lucifer can live in us. Now you
- in the life of the cosmos. It has, however, a primarily luciferic life.
- Mystery into our blood to fill the luciferic element there with Christ,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- as “ahrimanic” and “luciferic” with all the
- the name Lucifer in southern regions brings up the concept of demons
- view of Lucifer, we should not have the same negative ideas and feelings
- of deviating radically from what is right and good either toward Lucifer
- against everything ahrimanic and luciferic is in the same position as
- side. For instance, we know there would be no art if the luciferic element
- to the ahrimanic and luciferic elements just when we think we are rejecting
- everything ahrimanic and luciferic. We can sin against reality, but
- ahrimanic will easily fall prey to the luciferic, and those who are
- trying to avoid the luciferic will be easy prey for Ahriman. The point
- have enough courage to face both ahrimanic fear as well as luciferic
- the ahrimanic and the luciferic. Believing it is avoiding them, it becomes
- fine but is purely luciferic. Others are striving for diversity and
- luciferic and fall prey to an ahrimanic view of history. The modem view
- to apply the same tmth. That is really a kind of luciferic exaggeration,
- inner being. Mysticism is one-sided and luciferic; natural science is
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- began with Suarez that was very luciferic. Their combined influence, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: