Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spanish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- with enthusiasm for Spanish culture, so much so that he wrote an article
- against the Sultan of Morocco and his rotten behavior toward Spanish
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- of the Sarajevo conspirators. And since they find books written in Spanish
- among his possessions, he is evidently a Spanish anarchist. Well, these
- Spanish books are seized and taken to the district judge, or whatever
- he is. He, of course, cannot read a word of Spanish but wants to get
- are to figure out what to do with this Spanish anarchist. After all,
- one thing: he is dealing with a Spanish anarchist.
- Spain (I told you Bahr himself was there too) and could read Spanish.
- then turns out to be in reality a Spanish infante, a crown prince, and
- and Franz hits on the idea to say the fellow is a Spanish infante. You
- turns out to be a Spanish infante! But this man, who knew the heir to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: