Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: venus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- a Venus or an Aphrodite, they had to feel that the figure had to be
- Aphrodite or Venus. Consequently, then, the astral body of Aphrodite
- or Venus cannot be like any other female astral body, for otherwise
- every woman, every girl; would be an Aphrodite or a Venus — and
- spiritual science, but he must feel as he creates a Venus that her astral
- non-Aphrodite, a non-Venus.
- sense for the depleting astral body, set about creating a Venus? He
- Suppose an artist had created a Venus. As
- Venus, which most of you will know.
- In this picture of Venus standing on a shell, we see a physical
- this painting. Some of them admire the figure of this Venus precisely
- precisely this woman to sit for his Venus, a woman who made it possible
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: