Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- often said, the spirit of the earth awakens in winter and is most active
- expressionism. As you will no doubt agree, a man with a keen and active
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- when we think of Herr von Moltke's soul. He participated most actively
- with the soul of a person, who has died after a very active life. This
- what underlies them can they become great and momentous active forces.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- I. In our life in the physical world, we are at first active only in
- colored surface, your I is active; when you think, your I is active;
- when you feel, your I is active. In all your activities, even when you
- walk or move your hands, the I is active. Everything you do while you
- of Beethoven could have been active in it. Now Karl Langer is an anatomist
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- your attention to many occult movements active in different societies.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- living, active pictures. When you think this analogy through, you will
- that He is helping because He is an actively living being. We can feel
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- the earth wakens in winter, is most active during the season when
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: