Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: activity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- very beginning. This great and wonderful connection reveals the activity
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- one foot in the realm of purely spiritual activity. He had to go
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- are awake on the physical plane is ego activity. The ego is present
- in all activity.
- How does ego activity express itself in relation
- our physical substance with our ego activity. Therefore, we must compensate
- in us. Activity when we sleep means building up of physical matter,
- especially its constitution; activity when we are awake, that is, ego
- activity, means a breaking down. Thus you have a continual, cyclical
- the activity of our I, and when we sleep, we have to regenerate ourselves.
- much ego activity harms us. This is easy to understand because ego activity
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- life. One thing above all must permeate the activity of our soul if
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- activity. In their view, all our art is only a rather superfluous and
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- spiritual world into living activity within them, to celebrate the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: