Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: alive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- the spiritual was more alive than it is in ours, then what I have just
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- is alive in the realm of the cosmos but dead in the realm of the earth.
- within us. Our nerve substance, then, is alive in the cosmos and dead
- our nervous system is built for the heavens, it is alive in the heavens,
- earthly nature. Strangely enough, our blood is alive only because it
- to the blood. Thus, the nervous system is dead while the blood is alive,
- is alive — though by its very nature destined for death, that is,
- dead, and because our blood is alive, Lucifer can live in us. Now you
- it alive so it can speak to our feelings. We look out into the universe
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- a very important man, who is no longer alive, but the pillar still exists
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- There was a man — and he is still alive
- Even though dolls are not alive, children treat them as though they
- use them as little children use their dolls, which are not alive either
- of something real and alive.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- in human souls when the medieval views of the devil were alive be applied
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- through death. If one were speaking in an age more alive to the
- that is now alive within the earth. The Christmas festival is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: