Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- it, as in sleep when our astral body and our I ascend as spirit into
- all the forces living in our astral body and the events bringing us
- this diminishing and death. We have to develop our astral body during
- our astral body.
- Easter is a symbol of everything related to our astral nature, to that
- that we bear a spiritual element in our astral and etheric bodies. But
- In addition to the etheric and astral bodies,
- everything connected with the elemental forces of nature. Our astral
- etheric body and Easter with the astral body, so Pentecost can be connected
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- of four principal parts, namely physical body, etheric body, astral
- body, the astral body, and the I. Now we have to contemplate the interrelations,
- Things are different in the astral body and
- similar relationship exists between our astral body and etheric body.
- the astral body, is completed earlier in life, and the breaking down
- thus begins earlier. What our astral body breaks down in our etheric
- relationship between our astral body and etheric body is fundamentally
- connected with our death. It is only because our astral body gradually
- and our astral body in the course of life — although this is not
- of our etheric body through the astral body since the latter can, so
- astral body, the vehicle of our passions and emotions. As you know,
- from the astral body depleting the etheric body.
- How we gradually build up our astral body in the course of our life
- and passions in our astral body is of course connected with our karma.
- in the astral body; the astral body is its vehicle.
- Aphrodite or Venus. Consequently, then, the astral body of Aphrodite
- or Venus cannot be like any other female astral body, for otherwise
- of the astral body. The artist does not have to know anything about
- spiritual science, but he must feel as he creates a Venus that her astral
- However, as we have said, the astral body
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- sleep, when in his ego and astral body he has gone into the spiritual
- will realise how closely all the forces in the human astral body are
- develop the astral body during our life, and that in the astral body
- the whole development of man's astral body. Again it is more than an
- that has to do with the astral nature of man, with that principle of
- him that in his etheric body and astral body he is himself a bearer of
- But now, besides the etheric body and the astral body, we bear within
- astral body symbolises the death-bringing principle that is connected
- with the etheric body and the Easter festival with the astral body, so
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: