Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- that we bear a spiritual element in our astral and etheric bodies. But
- we bear another spiritual element in us — the I. We know how complex
- If all of us bear part of the guilt
- on this planet. Innumerable treaties, attempts of every kind, bear
- book is written with wonderful freshness and bears witness to the joy
- they bear witness to how “wonderfully far” we have advanced.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- beings. Thus, we all bear something of extraterrestrial origin in us
- to bear in us ever since the beginning of our earthly existence, followed
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- entering the spiritual world bearing within them what they have received
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- and whether we gesture much or little — all this has a bearing
- of ancestors still bears traits of this ancestry, which, after all,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- hand, belongs to this incarnation and bears within it the rudiments
- of the zodiac. We said that microcosmically we bear within us the macrocosm
- to bear fruit. The challenge to make it fruitful meets us everywhere.
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- certain matters bearing on the needs of the age, for our recent
- him that in his etheric body and astral body he is himself a bearer of
- But now, besides the etheric body and the astral body, we bear within
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: