Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: being
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- We are led to the great and sublime idea that the divine being descended
- relationship between Christmas and human beings, we have to think of
- divine spiritual Being descended who experienced death in the person
- but that we are immortal, unique beings who continually rise again from
- beings we belong to the earth, that the spirit had to descend from the
- it is individualized and reaches every human being. Pentecost is connected
- being when he or she receives the spark of spiritual life from all the
- being to earth is given to each individual in the fiery tongues of Pentecost.
- the very first stage of being moved in the etheric body. Hermann Bahr
- all kinds of objections against the evolution of human beings from the
- his attentive audience that human beings know no more than animals!
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- to the effect that the human being is a microcosm. Human beings in the
- believe that the human being is a microcosm, that our physical being
- to examine how our physical being reveals the spiritual. If you study
- the physical aspect of the human being and think about it and you'll
- are two totally different kinds of substance in our physical being.
- and the nerve substances are the two poles of our physical being. And
- If we perform an autopsy on a human being
- of an earthly nature. You know that the development of the human being
- beings. Thus, we all bear something of extraterrestrial origin in us
- originally a living substance and is now dead because we as earth beings
- vibrant being.
- but we counted twelve then. Human beings have twelve senses if everything
- to become living to enable us as beings of earthly substance to turn
- we left behind later followed us and descended in the Christ Being.
- us later in the Christ Being. And what did that life have to lay hold
- And now we as human beings can reconcile the contrast between blood system
- in the right way with the Christ Being that pulsates through the earth
- who is dead, but as a living Being among us, revealing Himself continuously.
- in the human being, but now we find the transition to the loftiest knowledge
- It is our task as human beings to take this
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- human beings actually have twelve senses. I explained that, as far as
- is organized according to the number twelve because the human being
- can see from this that the human being is in the truest sense of the
- We feel that we are touched by spiritual beings everywhere, while in
- say with satisfaction, regardless of what place was being talked
- lends but instead only wants the pleasure of being invited to the house
- what the canon can understand by virtue of being a Catholic canon.
- this rare and most difficult realization that human beings cannot
- my feeling, wasn't really one. I have long since stopped being the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- we know is that human beings as they have developed through what we
- of human beings and listing them is saying and doing very little. What
- four parts of the human being.
- during earth evolution; we have become upright beings, walking around
- figure of human being and horse, or generally of a human being and any
- with what human beings had been during the Moon phase of evolution before
- in your physical body becomes cloudy, and matter is being destroyed
- down. We are actually constantly being depleted, being consumed, by
- science tells us about the human being and human life agrees with the
- for him to paint a person whose physical body was being depleted by
- and realize the human being is far more complicated than conventional
- science cares to acknowledge. The human being is a complicated creature,
- being at the end of the Moon phase of evolution, at the transition to
- Greeks. This inner life of feeling had to be subdued so human beings
- human beings that develop into more perfect ones. Instead, we must see
- in the spiritual world down to human beings adapting themselves more
- have no intrinsic being?
- and yet are treated like living beings. We are dealing here with a philosopher
- a living being. The child would hardly play with the doll at all if
- it did not in some way resemble or represent a living being. This is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- inner being. Mysticism is one-sided and luciferic; natural science is
- even in our relation to what was not made by human beings, but was given
- the fact that they are sexual beings! If we were not sexual beings,
- with the metaphysical needs of human beings. These are expressed in
- beings down into the depths of their darker side. Criminal instincts
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- form. Spiritual science seeks to connect the human being with the great
- the connection between human beings and the great transcendental laws
- way, poetry should represent what human beings experience together with
- and parcel of being a theosophist.
- the karma of our age and develop the side of our being that is able
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- edifice, the most complete one, let's say, the human being. Just think,
- as a part of this cosmic edifice, the human being seems to us to consist
- our earth period, we have become self-enclosed beings with completely
- beings were much more open to the great cosmos, and the forces of the
- being. While the rudiments of our sense organs were being formed, they
- being were not yet developed to the point of being enclosed in the organism.
- human beings. We find people who go through life and are, in a sense,
- would have had to wait a long time before being told about their previous
- does not include the Christ Being. The Japanese, Chinese, Hindus, Persians,
- do not include the Christ Being in their thinking about the spiritual
- our own inner being. You see, there is what I would like to call a symbolical
- felt very comfortable being completely secluded in their small circles.
- having to face the public while at the same time being a Society. However,
- what is repeatedly being done. We can predict the outcome.
- all human beings, for the working together of all people. And let us
- that He is helping because He is an actively living being. We can feel
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- Cosmic Being and Egohood,
- brings the sublime conception of the Divine Being who descended into a
- If we would relate the Christmas festival to the life and being of
- body, and represents the part of man's being which belongs to
- man has in his being an etheric, elemental principle, an etheric body
- the seeds of death into our being. It is quite incorrect to believe
- his being which, whenever he sleeps, leaves the physical body together
- Divine-Spiritual Being Who in Jesus of Nazareth actually passed
- carry forward into our being in each new incarnation. In the Ego we
- immortal beings, rising ever and again from death.
- which individualises and passes into each single human being. In very
- mankind in general through the descent to the earth of the Being who
- was both God and Man, is made ready for every individual human being
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: