Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood
- Blood and Nerves
- two fundamentally different kinds of substance in us: the blood substance,
- or blood material, and the nerve substance.
- and so on. But all these substances are actually built up from blood,
- does not contradict that we have primarily two substances in us, blood
- substance, or blood material, and nerve substance.
- with the blood is involved from the inside, so to speak, in our metabolic
- blood is produced within us, and it in turn generates what is necessary
- and just as we have positive and negative electricity, so the blood
- we can put everything originating directly out of the blood next to
- Our blood has entered our organism as a result
- of processes belonging specifically to the earth. Blood is essentially
- What was prepared there did not yet have any blood. Human blood, as
- If you investigate both the blood substance
- is not of the earth, but the blood substance is of the earth. Nerve
- of the earth. Our blood substance, and everything that streams and flows
- body. It is the one most resistant to change and, like the blood substance,
- Our blood substance is quite different because
- blood, the processes taking place in it would really have to be completely
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- live within movement and feel it the same way a blood cell or a muscle
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: