Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: built
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- are built. Millionaires starve and struggle with vermin, while beggars
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- and so on. But all these substances are actually built up from blood,
- everything built up from the outside, namely the nerve substance. Then
- to the spinal cord. Our nerve substance is entirely built up out of
- our nervous system is built for the heavens, it is alive in the heavens,
- science, which sees the world as built up out of atoms. These atoms,
- built up out of little globules, and we project this structure on the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- is built up out of the macrocosm. In our time, it is very important
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- body seems to be built out of physical substances, and as we grow, we
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- this today. Let's imagine we are looking at a house built out of bricks.
- than a mere correspondence. We seek those forces that have built our
- It was only through the twelve forces that the sense organs were built
- into our organism. We are built up out of the macrocosm, and when we
- Suppose we had some kind of structure artistically built up out of layers
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: