Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: circle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- of these events. In certain circles people are already beginning to
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- but we must continue to strive for it. Even in our circles we see very
- of our circle.
- circle. Then time will tell whether there is any understanding for the
- a series of public lectures. I did so, and from her circle of friends
- circle and serenely admits being not particularly interested whether
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- Our inner life moves through this circle
- of the twelve senses just as the sun moves through the circle of the
- are shaped like semicircles and are vertical to each other in the three
- semicircles of tiny, very minute, bones. If they are the least bit injured,
- microcosmic inner life. Though it does not move in a circle, our inner
- ultimate, innermost circle of this concealed worldwide web, Rabbis
- a small circle whose power radiates into others. But the Englishman,
- and Franz with him, imagined this circle to be a community of Rabbis
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- our circle have been up to mischief many times, mischief we must strongly
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- the presentations in our circles. As you remember the themes running
- felt very comfortable being completely secluded in their small circles.
- Then they could call the other people outside their circles fools. There
- harmful when what was intended only for members of our immediate circle
- In this man's circle a letter was written recently — not by him
- but by others from his circle — saying that I have no right to
- such things, nobody in our circles would ever find out. Therefore, we
- to have originated within our circles. Just today we have learned that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: