Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- with the really conscious life of the soul. You can see for yourself
- senses are also completely hidden from our waking, conscious soul life.
- the day senses or senses of waking consciousness. But that need not
- unconsciously. The sense underlying our ability to walk, namely, the
- perception of our mobility, is cast into the night of consciousness.
- it because it also remains in the night of consciousness. Infants have
- night of consciousness; we are not conscious of this sense.
- consciousness. But just think how little the other hidden senses, those
- half-light; day begins to dawn in our consciousness. But you can still
- into our unconscious with our soul does the latter consciously perceive
- people almost in the light of consciousness, though not quite; it is
- still partly in the night of consciousness for most of us. After all,
- the sense where the sun of consciousness rises, and we reach full waking
- consciousness. The sun rises higher and higher. It rises to the sense
- of us directly. After all, nobody can look into another's consciousness.”
- sense of touch becomes completely spiritual. What is now subconscious
- our life here, our consciousness for the senses rises, so to speak,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- our I, for it alone possesses full consciousness. When you look at a
- falling asleep, that is, in full consciousness, manifest themselves?
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- allows it to imprint itself infinitely deeply into our unconscious.
- the subconscious of our soul and works there as a force over time. It
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- and mighty which then becomes part of their consciousness.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: