Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: create
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- could be created; but Bahr excluded music. Neither could there be architecture.
- to create a picture of an object before they had properly perceived
- who created philosophies. He rails at all philosophy. Now this man recently
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- some of the great, spiritual works our great writers created in the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- on steam or electricity, but on the waves we create when we make sounds,
- Continuing along the lines of Goethe, I wanted to create in that lecture
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- for reality had been given the task to create a human form suffused
- matter, so-called actuality. Every time artists had the task to create
- spiritual science, but he must feel as he creates a Venus that her astral
- Suppose an artist had created a Venus. As
- one who is not a spiritual scientist, when he sees such a figure created
- heredity in this connection. In reality, we create the form of our skull
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- of nothingness, but because of the balance created by the possibility
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- must flow into poetic form. If we create certain mental images that
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- And then spiritual science will create what our culture, which is developing
- This cab driver has created a marvelous picture
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: