Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- — of course, not you, my dear friends, who have after all participated
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- example, I used to know a very dear man — he died recently here
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- dear friends, where you can see the greatness and significance we find
- Let us stand up, my dear friends, and recite
- My dear friends, as I have often said, the
- the throne well, without having actually met him; he was very dear
- Even in our Society we find it again and again. My dear friends, today
- is the document, my dear friends, that can prove to you these things
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- not speaking about you, my dear friends, but our outer culture resists
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- Yes, my dear friends, such things exist.
- What we need, my dear friends, is Goetheanism;
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- “sacred things” satirically. But truly, my dear friends,
- You see, my dear friends, all our reflections
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- There are good reasons for this, my dear friends.
- The ideal we have in mind, my dear friends,
- You see, my dear friends, if things had turned
- Yes, indeed, my dear friends, we have to pay
- my dear friends, that you know about them and pay attention to them.
- And so let us now part, my dear friends, in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: