Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: differ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- Christmas, Easter, and Pentecost. Everyone will feel the great difference
- difference in our feelings for these festivals is expressed in the external
- the difference between the two festivals by saying that while there
- evoked — that is impressionism! Of course, there are different
- Spaniard, and so on and so forth. And now to be looking at the different
- He then tries a different method and studies psychoanalysis under Freud.
- on many things will be different from those he had in the past. For
- of Darwinism would have led to quite different results. What Grimm meant
- say, knowing that we know as little as cattle is the only difference
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- are two totally different kinds of substance in our physical being.
- two fundamentally different kinds of substance in us: the blood substance,
- One of the differences between these two substances
- these two kinds of substance are inwardly very different from each other.
- different. The great and significant difference between them becomes
- proof of this difference; however, we will not go into that right now
- readily see the tremendous difference between the two. Our nerve substance
- Our blood substance is quite different because
- can see the significant differences between these two substances; they
- many people see no difference between anthroposophy and ordinary science.
- Their works provide a completely different kind of nourishment
- deeply into the difference between a merely logically correct concept
- to reality is very different from merely logical and correct thinking.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- different out there in the macrocosm, especially in regard to their
- awareness of our own I is something quite different, as I explained
- Keely motor ever becomes a reality. It will be quite a different contrast
- that Goethe is supposed to have been suddenly appears in a different
- yet different since Franz knew the old clothes were a disguise,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- Things are different in the astral body and
- The only difference is that the building up, insofar as it comes from
- However, things may happen quite differently.
- in a different situation than a modern physician, for example.
- of a different constitution, namely, with an astral body depleting the
- incarnation to incarnation, we have to differentiate between the forces
- because they probably had completely different experiences in their
- different from physical heredity, namely to an inclination of the soul
- how we differ from the people of the fourth post- Atlantean epoch. People
- for this difference is that the ancient Greeks simply had a keener sense
- Greeks represented what they saw differently than we do now. This was
- that isn't very pretty. A snapshot of a bird will look very different
- European painting and sculpture, you will find the difference between
- a leaf are very different — only when we develop this sense for
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- matter how different the situations they may be in, they always try
- different from learning out of books that this or that is an everlasting
- they become audible. The only difference lies in the quickness of the
- of Golgotha only when we know the difference between events, for only
- when we can see differences between events can we see one event as more
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- by Wiertz. They are indeed different from any other paintings; they are
- painted and signed with his name. The other he had come by in a different
- very badly. We take in the content of a well-written piece just as indifferently
- as we do that of a badly written piece. The difference, the capacity
- the difference between a page written by Herman Grimm and one written
- what is thought nowadays. Truly, it is possible to show in many different
- your attention to many occult movements active in different societies.
- differs from the Gospel of John? Or, perhaps, has it just not occurred
- to nineteenth century people that their ancestors had a different sort
- of understanding, sought understanding with a quite different organ
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- edifice than our senses perceive, they must arrive at a different perspective.
- They must come to a way of thinking that is as different from our thinking
- use many different analogies to show the relationship between spiritual
- zodiac. Each of these forces is different: the forces of Aries differ
- from those of Taurus, which in turn differ from those of Gemini, and
- so on. Similarly, our eyes perceive different things than our ears.
- is the profound difference between the European and the Asian world
- are not, and there is a very great difference between those who are
- is quite different from an unmusical one. I do not mean this as a criticism
- conclusion, there is a certain difference in the souls of musical and
- However, there is yet another difference between
- different from them, they really consider them more or less bad people.
- we can see life quite differently. If you take in spiritual science
- has applied this very obvious and convincing idea, but in a different
- prevented. Yet we can be sure that the damage will look quite different
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- indifferent, as is the case with the majority of our contemporaries,
- three festivals, for the difference in the kind of experiences
- The Easter festival has a different setting. You know well that Easter
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: