Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- it is directly connected with earthly events; it follows immediately
- the starry heavens, so Pentecost is directly connected to every human
- that he is looking in the right direction for the true sources of enlivened
- here and what I myself have to say is not directed against Darwinism
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- we can put everything originating directly out of the blood next to
- least subject to direct, mechanical interference from the outside. Our
- but it cannot be influenced directly and mechanically because it was
- It is indeed true that people now are moving in a direction
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- of us directly. After all, nobody can look into another's consciousness.”
- The kind words spoken to us have a direct
- effect on us, just as color affects our eyes directly. The love living
- This is direct perception; there can be no question here of interpretation.
- birth, however, we feel balance all the time. We have a direct experience
- then Schmoller's seminar, Richet's clinic, Freud in Vienna, then directly
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- had developed their intellectual or mind soul. Our I is directed to
- could direct their I to the outside. We must not think of human evolution
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- “I reckon with time. And thou?” Here, out of direct perception
- observation of nature, but instead is directed toward the union of both.
- to play a certain role. But first we must return to the direction the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- soul takes in directly and to what it takes in to preserve and work
- city newspapers are ever so gradually moving in this direction.
- I have told you that to a large extent the direction and attitude of
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- reality. Only our direct experience of life can teach us this.
- or Marxism, the Social Democratic outlook, can be traced directly to
- social democracy, can be traced back directly to what was inaugurated
- development in the direction I indicated proceeds. People really take
- informed us that articles and pamphlets, whose titles constitute a direct
- line, a certain direction, so to speak. Sometimes it is indeed extremely
- difficult, but also necessary, to take a hard line in a certain direction.
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- further! The Christmas festival is directly connected with earthly
- festival with the stars, so is the Whitsun festival directly connected
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: