Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- faded — you sank down as if dead! Unfree, we parroted others,
- nations have made a certain effort to get along and settle down
- When the building was torn down, Kraus wrote a booklet entitled
- nature and quickly set it down, without any inner work on the visual
- to do everything to break down prejudices. We know the foundations of
- have worked his way down to the bishop's world view. Such anecdotes are
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- really an autobiography but a book written down later by somebody else.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- or desire to remember it. The impression sinks down in the same way
- senses that have risen to the day side of our inner life will sink down
- that we have the image of the two pillars I mentioned handed down to
- edition. Franz took down a volume of these and found a number of
- by a Salzburg landowner who is the brother of the protagonist Franz.
- we are developing here, even down to the details. After all, it is hardly
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- They manifest not in building up and growth, but in breaking down, in
- or at anything colored, you are in a process of breakdown or depletion
- our use. There is a perpetual building up and breaking down going on
- activity, means a breaking down. Thus you have a continual, cyclical
- alternation: building up and breaking down, building up and breaking
- down. We are actually constantly being depleted, being consumed, by
- up, breaking down, building up, breaking down.
- the astral body, is completed earlier in life, and the breaking down
- thus begins earlier. What our astral body breaks down in our etheric
- a building up and breaking down in the interaction between our etheric
- is after all a breaking-down process. If there is too much breaking
- down, we clearly and visibly weaken our organism. We can notice this
- in the spiritual world down to human beings adapting themselves more
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- it is a beam, but only because equal weights hang down from it on both
- virginal purity of the water as it babbles its way downhill in brooks,
- beings down into the depths of their darker side. Criminal instincts
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- and what goes on in it. What happens in this cosmic edifice, even down
- are happy about all kinds of things. They are up one minute and down
- clique, which has complete control over him. He himself only sits down
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- we belong to the earth, that the Spirit had perforce to come down from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: