Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- elemental nature; the lighting of the Christmas candles should be our
- to the outer, physical body. Elemental nature, which comes to life deep
- truth that Christmas also commemorates our etheric, elemental nature,
- our etheric body, which connects us with what is elemental in nature.
- with elemental nature and with the nature that brings spiritual and
- that we bear a spiritual element in our astral and etheric bodies. But
- we bear another spiritual element in us — the I. We know how complex
- everything connected with the elemental forces of nature. Our astral
- elementary inner sight. And then he went further. He read the works
- she sees in this elementary inner vision. Later on, this will develop
- a position on what is most elementary. I have to mention this because
- most elementary things leading to spiritual science. And yet, these
- penetrated to even the most elementary first stages. They have not gone as
- are sincerely seeking, reach the most elementary level only after their
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- element. All this can be very clearly expressed in a symbol. As you
- is connected to the cosmic element in us. Our nervous system is actually
- earthly sphere, we carry an ahrimanic element in us. And because our blood
- element in us. Ahriman can exist in us because our nervous system is
- with an ahrimanic element, is what we find in the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Mystery into our blood to fill the luciferic element there with Christ,
- spiritual element woolly-headed pantheists speak of so glibly, but of
- but was not able to make even the most elementary approach to the spiritual
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- to me then.] This coming winter I hope to teach a course on elementary
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- the years about spiritual science. One of the most elementary facts
- of the development of our higher, spiritual elements, namely, the etheric
- based on the result of our previous incarnation. Granted, other elements
- elementary stages of it.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- side. For instance, we know there would be no art if the luciferic element
- element did not play a part, too. It is only a matter of establishing
- to the ahrimanic and luciferic elements just when we think we are rejecting
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- amount to the insight that we must find in our soul the elements, the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- in elementary school: not by describing the shape of the letters, but
- elements and the annoying ones in the way the world judges our movement
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- can feel that the Christmas festival leads us into elemental nature
- elemental nature, to that elemental nature which wakens to life within
- man has in his being an etheric, elemental principle, an etheric body
- through which he is linked with elemental nature.
- birth and is connected with the elemental forces of nature, that the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: