Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- the Lemurian epoch, or in the course of earthly evolution in general,
- to show you that in this first third of our fifth post-Atlantean epoch
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- epoch they will be mentioned more often to keep humanity from losing
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- or Greco-Latin epoch, and of our present epoch, the fifth one, and indicated
- how we differ from the people of the fourth post- Atlantean epoch. People
- of our epoch look at the art of Greek antiquity and admire the artists'
- during the Egypto-Chaldean epoch, and the intellectual or mind soul
- in the Greco-Latin epoch. Yet, the intellectual soul is still focused
- their way of seeing things from the fourth post-Atlantean epoch into
- epoch. We can comprehend these things only when we consider them from
- the fourth post-Atlantean epoch, which has been preserved there, and
- our fifth post-Atlantean epoch.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- epoch, when the predominating spirit lived in the accomplishments of
- at the beginning of the fifth post-Atlantean epoch.
- post-Atlantean epoch led, especially
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- again as it was in earlier cultural epochs when a spiritual world view
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: