Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: event
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- mighty event that came to pass once in the evolution of the earth —
- all the forces living in our astral body and the events bringing us
- it is directly connected with earthly events; it follows immediately
- and disheartening events of our times will largely depend on how deeply
- of these events. In certain circles people are already beginning to
- like a solar nebula and rotated and that the planets eventually split
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- outstanding part he played in the great and fateful events of our time,
- middle of the events that inaugurated our fateful present and future.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- Eventually, arguments about these three skulls
- kind. You only need to remember certain events that happened here in
- one breath with the events behind that roman à clef, a novel
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- They study how events follow each other and how they are connected in
- people think. What happens immediately after one event is taken as its
- been talking about historical events, the events leading to this terribly
- when people look at history at all, they link events to the ones that
- preceded them, and those in turn they connect with other preceding events.
- Thus, the individual events are strung up like beads on a necklace,
- events do indeed follow upon one another, one of them may be far more
- important than another. Sometimes a particular event taking place at
- than other events happening at the same time. The point is to find the
- right events, the right facts. I have often called this way of looking
- and it finds at certain times particular events that are of far greater
- one. Goethe made it part of his whole outlook not to see events simply
- lined up side by side. Instead, he saw events as significant for the
- events of recent decades, and from these they will understand why the
- will report events that people now ignore when they read about them.
- However, if I may say so, truth shines forth from these events.
- course of events by means of them. Now, I have spoken more abstractly
- in more detail — which would have clarified contemporary events
- believe they are evaluating facts and events but are not really doing
- grandest poetry! To be made aware of the greatest event in the evolution
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- arranged so that certain movements express cosmic events. One of the
- an event we have recently learned about. It is already a bit dishonest
- to think too little about such events and not to see them clearly enough
- events that have recently taken place on a small scale, in one person's
- of the great events of the day is considered to be on a small scale.
- counterpart to this event. Goethe used to place a picture and its
- This is the counterpart to the event I told
- Such events have to be seen in the light
- their books as well as life. They look only at the surface of events,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- who can feel joy with some events and sorrow with others. Notice how
- in their sensitivity to outer events in the preceding incarnation do
- attention will be drawn to it through some outer event or through another
- Much has prevented those who have thought
- a historical event. Christ really did rise again in the world, but many
- to stop it. We have to do everything possible so that eventually people
- prevent this. Still it happens again and again, not only that our lecture
- prevented. Yet we can be sure that the damage will look quite different
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- hearts at this season by reminding them of the great and unique event
- emerge from the grievous events of this age will depend very largely
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: