Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- of these festivals in the evolution of humanity and the universe. The
- mighty event that came to pass once in the evolution of the earth —
- to die as we do, and this in turn is connected with the evolution of
- know where to intervene spiritually in the course of human evolution.
- all kinds of objections against the evolution of human beings from the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- and Moon phases of evolution.
- it flows through our veins today, was added during our earth evolution.
- phases of evolution through processes that preceded our earth organization.
- kingdom, developed during evolution on the earth. And the nature of
- the Lemurian epoch, or in the course of earthly evolution in general,
- we descended and have connected our evolution with the earth. But by
- it was, we went through a period of evolution on the earth before we
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- the evolution of our time, in the true sense of the word a symbol of what
- occult substance that flows through our whole evolution has found its
- of the mysteries of human evolution and to realize that what will some
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- have called Saturn, Sun, Moon, and Earth phases of evolution are composed
- Saturn phase of evolution. That early physical form was then transformed
- during the Sun phase of evolution and changed further during the Moon
- phase of evolution, and by now it has undergone long ages of earth evolution,
- body during Earth evolution, we will only get a false idea if we rely
- evolution our physical body has only been remodeled, transformed, and
- Moon phase of evolution. We cannot really see much of what has been
- added during earth evolution if we take “see” in the true
- during earth evolution; we have become upright beings, walking around
- the surface of the earth has been imprinted upon us during our evolution
- with what human beings had been during the Moon phase of evolution before
- been impressed upon us in the long course of earth evolution. Essentially,
- being at the end of the Moon phase of evolution, at the transition to
- people have no idea how wonderfully the mysteries of cosmic evolution
- could direct their I to the outside. We must not think of human evolution
- and more to their physical organism. There are two streams of evolution,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- tries to understand our inner, spiritual evolution on the basis of symptoms,
- grandest poetry! To be made aware of the greatest event in the evolution
- the zenith of earth evolution, and then the living into it, this truth
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- everyday life as well as what gives meaning to the whole earth evolution,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- science is to bring to world evolution. Naturally, in the individual
- to incorporate the spiritual into human evolution, it has to happen.
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- to the significance of such festivals in the evolution of the world
- in earth-evolution when Jesus of Nazareth, or, to be quite exact,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: