Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- divine spiritual Being descended who experienced death in the person
- he experienced in understanding Goethe. Indeed, in years past I often
- and his quest. Franz tries to experience everything the age has to offer,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- since the Mystery of Golgotha. Every feeling and experience we can have
- One can have the strangest experiences with such things. For
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- loss the German people and all humanity have experienced on the physical
- everything we experience in our soul, is related to the outer world
- birth, however, we feel balance all the time. We have a direct experience
- occult experience, namely the perception that the soul of Franz Ferdinand,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- because they probably had completely different experiences in their
- of their experiences during the previous incarnation.
- his protagonist Franz, who went through various experiences in life,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- The experience we can have on reading these
- we may experience on seeing the figure of Christ in Michelangelo's famous
- means to experience with the soul the reality in the universe. This
- when we meet with such things, we do not pass by reality but experience
- can least experience. That is why spiritual science is so difficult
- most important and, as you have seen, even the most sacred experiences
- based on their experience of what is immediately in front of them, or
- on yesterday's experiences, they can intervene in the course of the
- but the renewal of the true Christian life of feeling and experience.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- way, poetry should represent what human beings experience together with
- long, tragic face, I remembered a very interesting experience I had
- even without spiritual science, to experience this freedom of the soul
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- reality. Only our direct experience of life can teach us this.
- from everyday life experiences, which we may call by analogy “a
- and attention to others, sharing their experiences. As a rule these
- very “profound” to say we must experience the Christ in
- of Christ as merely an inner experience even though in reality it is
- people should experience the Christ only inwardly. There are theosophical
- Through all we experience in solitude we can
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- three festivals, for the difference in the kind of experiences
- These times of festival can be experienced in their depths only when
- upon how deeply men are able to experience these thoughts. That souls
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: