Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- with our spine perpendicular to the earth's surface. Our posture and
- the surface of the earth has been imprinted upon us during our evolution
- colored surface, your I is active; when you think, your I is active;
- on the next incarnation, when it is expressed in the shape of our face
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- have enough courage to face both ahrimanic fear as well as luciferic
- at the right moment face to face with the eternal, is something quite
- with a false sense of shame in the face of brutality and fanaticism!
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- take on a new face. Granted, this is hard to understand these days,
- also said he usually made a long face.
- long, tragic face, I remembered a very interesting experience I had
- face! I am convinced that Oskar Simony lost his sense of humor in the
- honesty is not within our reach if we do not have the will to face things,
- their books as well as life. They look only at the surface of events,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- having to face the public while at the same time being a Society. However,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: