Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- was one of the leading figures of the outer life, which he served, and
- are to figure out what to do with this Spanish anarchist. After all,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- mythological figure, we can say, based on spiritual science, that this
- figure of human being and horse, or generally of a human being and any
- they became upright. Such figures or imaginations, which are preserved
- a Venus or an Aphrodite, they had to feel that the figure had to be
- in such a case? Obviously, not every ordinary female figure can represent
- one who is not a spiritual scientist, when he sees such a figure created
- this painting. Some of them admire the figure of this Venus precisely
- to this sense for reality. When I look at a painting of a figure taken
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- we may experience on seeing the figure of Christ in Michelangelo's famous
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- read, and trying to figure out the meaning of the text from the shape
- they had all been exceedingly eminent figures in human history, that
- figure during construction for the Baghdad railway — well, even
- occult. These two main streams produce two typical, contrasting figures:
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: