Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: find
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- how difficult it is for people to find what is right in this area of
- been able to find, either in this pamphlet or in his other writings,
- very characteristic of the difficulties people have nowadays in finding
- Racine, Dante — or take whomever you want. You will find that
- to speak about it. And then it was a question of finding a correct formula
- with the world view of modern idealism and spiritualism, you will find
- Goethe, finding it very stimulating to read Goethe, to begin to understand
- it is for people who are educated in our time to find the way to the
- difficult it is nowadays for people to find their way to spiritual science.
- achievement to find thinking people in what is left of idealism and
- published a volley of abuse against philosophy and wanted to find an
- hope to find the truth and which has achieved a great deal, as you will
- where you can find the sentences I quoted. This man fulfills the duties
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- in the eyes you find the optic nerve continuing behind the eye and merging
- system located deeper inside us in the spinal cord, you will find the
- and to live in us so that it finds its way from the nerve system to
- in the human being, but now we find the transition to the loftiest knowledge
- we can have on earth: to Christology. You cannot find this transition
- with an ahrimanic element, is what we find in the Mystery of Golgotha.
- being manifests the spiritual. The findings of conventional science
- In our age people have difficulties finding
- in order to find nourishment for their soul and to find a way into the
- tree trunk, you will find it is not a reality at all because it cannot
- thinking we will all have to develop. You will also find all kinds of
- find ways to allow the spirit to approach people. What I said here this
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- dear friends, where you can see the greatness and significance we find
- you touched a few years ago. Indeed you'll find you have little need
- to find out that the way joints impact on one another — for example,
- touch, and you will find it very difficult to remember the perceptions
- a new birth, we find it inwardly united with us. We perceive that soul
- strength, I shall find poured out over the whole world; in it I shall
- And that is what people find so difficult
- today, you will find it. The Jakim pillar exists; you will find it in
- The other pillar, the Boaz pillar, also finds
- find it in the exclusive search for the spiritual in the outer world.
- Now what the canon finds in Goethe's scientific
- of the Sarajevo conspirators. And since they find books written in Spanish
- Just compare what we find in this
- we find people think those who have been wronged must appease and cajole
- the party who committed the injustice. We find this again and again.
- Even in our Society we find it again and again. My dear friends, today
- early days of our movement. On page 49 you will find the following:
- I want to take our theosophy where I will find people of sound judgment.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- finds it convenient to do. We must realize that really only the position
- the same way, we find something similar going on. Only in this case
- child we find comparatively simple and primitive movements. But gradually
- You will find that observation not sharpened
- find anything about a person's deeper nature revealed in the structure
- that in none of them had he been able to find any indication of special
- attention to snapshots of people walking on the street you can find
- European painting and sculpture, you will find the difference between
- We could find many more such double absurdities in the sciences as well
- and leaves; all these belong to the tree trunk. I find the truth about
- he slowly began to find his way — “groping” as I put
- and it is important that this truth stirs our souls; for those who find
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- is to find the balance, to fear neither the one nor the other, and to
- so many specific examples that show how one can find a balance in life,
- unity. It is simply a matter of finding a way to really do this. I can
- This way we will never find the truth, at
- than other events happening at the same time. The point is to find the
- and it finds at certain times particular events that are of far greater
- symptomatic way do not find the balance between the ahrimanic and the
- do at all. We have to find the balance.
- find a clear striving for balance in the soul. Thus it could happen
- under it that were quite impressive. For example, people could find
- finding your place in your time?” That is what I mean by saying
- out in the universe can unite. We find ourselves truly united with the
- our memory, none of them will ever reach as deep as the finding of a
- we find the balance in life we can never find by losing ourselves in
- in Haeckelism, but apparently did not find that satisfactory. Then I
- and elaboration of integrated world views. At the same time, we find
- soul has to take so humanity can find its way to the spiritual.
- important than another. In the Orient, we find at most a continual play
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- You will find, let us say, in the Capricorn
- If you just read it as it is, you will find in terms of form, in terms
- amount to the insight that we must find in our soul the elements, the
- contradicted each other? Great pains were taken to find all the contradictions
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- and find them made up of still smaller parts, which they then examine,
- what confronts us in our outer life. I have given much thought to finding
- find that when we first look at this structure, we cannot know anything
- can easily describe them and find them interesting and beautiful. Maybe
- so on; all this can be nicely described. But in order to find out that
- because they have kept features from earlier times, you find that to
- reality, so to speak. Europeans frequently find it very hard to understand
- find nothing there. The whole thing would be denied. In other words,
- will find much that could cast a light on this question. If psychology
- human beings. We find people who go through life and are, in a sense,
- explained various rules of reincarnation; you can also find in my lectures
- to Europe, we find people do not at all live as they should if all we've
- a theosophist finds it easier to deal with the matter by claiming it
- you will not find any grounds for the idea that the Gospels advocate
- thing is for people to find the Christ, everything depends on the Christ.
- advance only when people find the Christ, whom they have not yet found.
- we find that a great deal of what these days is called historical materialism
- you find two main streams, and from these flows something that is not
- about our spiritual science and even big books. In those you find not
- can find many quotations from my book
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: