Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- flow into our souls so that our thinking becomes really enlivened, truly
- eyes, and with bowed head imagined a flower in the center of my
- itself and new flowers with colored as well as green leaves grew
- out of it. They were not natural flowers, but imaginary ones, yet
- Goethe could close his eyes, think of a flower,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- it flows through our veins today, was added during our earth evolution.
- of the earth. Our blood substance, and everything that streams and flows
- an image of the whole starry firmament. And the forces that flow outside
- bodies, those same forces actually flow in our nervous system, which
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- science does not flow into human development. This is the point, my
- that this soul has given as much to what flows and pulsates through
- about how significant it is that souls now take what has flowed for
- occult substance that flows through our whole evolution has found its
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- must flow into poetic form. If we create certain mental images that
- us impulses and life forces that flow into our understanding of the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- is to flow in a living way into our culture, it has to take hold of
- on a true picture. This is how things should really flow into pictures.
- you find two main streams, and from these flows something that is not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: