Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- nine novels, fourteen plays, and nine volumes of essays. His case is
- has written ten novels, fourteen plays, and many books of essays, finally
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- cover for the four or five true leaders of the world. And, looking
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- of four principal parts, namely physical body, etheric body, astral
- body, and I. We have often emphasized that merely naming the four parts
- four parts of the human being.
- body has been shaped in the course of four very long periods of time.
- We have to assume then a fourfold structure for this physical body.
- I have often spoken of the fourth post-Atlantean
- how we differ from the people of the fourth post- Atlantean epoch. People
- their way of seeing things from the fourth post-Atlantean epoch into
- the fourth post-Atlantean epoch, which has been preserved there, and
- to a lion: they both have four legs! Ultimately, everything resembles
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- stanza that the fourth line expresses a certain position of Mars in
- four arithmetical operations, which he had published in the old Academy
- by these famous artists. For this fraud he was sentenced to four years
- died, and so it was too late to imprison them for four years!
- development: in earlier centuries, people were also reading the four
- clever than their ancestors and discovered that the four Gospels contradict
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- the boy was four years old. The day after the mother's funeral, the
- closely on reality. Yet if a European were told by a four-year-old that
- in it, the second, nothing, the third, nothing, the fourth and still
- time when we first established spiritual science here fourteen years
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: