Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hearing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- balance, smell, taste, sight, warmth, hearing, speech, thinking, and
- our balance. We have the outer ears for our sense of hearing, the eyes
- of hearing is a vestige of the kinship between sound and balance. The
- of warmth, to the sense of hearing, and from there to the sense of speech
- the senses of hearing and speech. Then we have the sense of thinking,
- while it does acknowledge the sense of hearing, it denies the existence
- meaning of spoken words with the sense of hearing alone. To understand,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: