Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: image
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- Here afterimage, memory, creative
- clergyman who was able to call forth an image in his imagination that
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- an image of the whole starry firmament. And the forces that flow outside
- worked with images like this. It remains to be seen whether this unique
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- that we have the image of the two pillars I mentioned handed down to
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- this image. First, we have a little child playing with a doll, but this
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- must flow into poetic form. If we create certain mental images that
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- cosmic edifice. We form concepts, ideas, and images of what it is like
- can be described with the following image — of course, one could
- reality and ordinary reality, but I want to use a special image for
- I could explain this with yet another image.
- matter and have come up with this image of the paper rolls with their
- through our lectures, you will see I have always tried to use images.
- Today I am also using them, for it is only through images that one can
- lead the way into the spiritual. As soon as images are crammed into
- is given in images in such a way that it is a true reality for them.
- Right away, they think of the images themselves in completely materialistic
- did not have our modem concepts but thought in images and expressed
- meaningfully express something profound, people always speak in images,
- images that definitely have the significance of a reality.
- Let us take an example where the image really
- we have to speak more and more in images. Of course, if we were to speak
- in staying appropriately with the image, with the metaphor; only when
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: