Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: important
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- Pentecost. In the course of the year there are three important festivals,
- necessary for the spiritual, people will realize that it is important
- that time was playing an important role.
- It is important to look a bit more closely at what is necessary in life,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- On the other hand, the most important nerves
- that has been transplanted onto the earth. This is a very important
- buying it. But the important thing is to read it! Time will tell whether
- nineteenth century; they are magnificent and important works. However,
- that I have tried to elaborate the concept of reality. Another important
- in our time considers great and important — he told it with the
- and pathos, “A screw of Pegoud's flying machine is more important
- something still more important to him. He was fervently expecting the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- a reality and the effects are what is important, not whether it is discussed.
- to exist for a time, but they are quite obsolete, and it is important
- in my early lectures on anthroposophy. What is important here is not
- It is very important to understand these things. Elaborate theories
- most important part in our life after death.
- is built up out of the macrocosm. In our time, it is very important
- a very important man, who is no longer alive, but the pillar still exists
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- is important is that we connect increasingly definite and concrete ideas
- is very important although we don't notice it much in our everyday life.
- But that is not the point. What is important is that he knew he wanted
- You can see how disputes about quite important
- gave a lecture on three truly important human heads, namely, the skulls
- and it is important that this truth stirs our souls; for those who find
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- these important problems in life in a concrete way. That is why I chose
- important than another. Sometimes a particular event taking place at
- it. Generally, they do not even know what the most important facts are
- because those are just the ones they consider the least important. But
- It is important that people stop letting
- facts work side by side, each as important as the others and instead
- realize that there are important facts that can speak to us of great
- one of the sundial. The important thing is to develop in life so that
- most important and, as you have seen, even the most sacred experiences
- the truth, and what is important is the whole attitude of the soul,
- important than another. In the Orient, we find at most a continual play
- is much more important than any sentimental looking into it.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- It is important to know that what we take
- taken a man for important who later tried to foist such a book off on
- These things are tremendously important,
- science is not to be a washout for our time. The important thing is
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- he became a very important personality, a reformer who accomplished
- incarnations. Yet they had all been important personalities, the most
- important in human history! When the thing became known, and those people
- What He does is what is important. These things can often be better
- It is important to understand our teachings
- You see, if these things are important to
- a few important points we must consider in this regard.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: