Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: influence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- he gradually became a brooding person. Now he realized (under the influence
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- processes. Though generated as a result of external influences, our
- are more or less the result of outside influences, of everything working
- nerve substance is affected by influences of our sense perceptions,
- but it cannot be influenced directly and mechanically because it was
- the influence of earth forces, it would become a marvelous, living,
- of earthly influences, we would have a wonderful, living, luminous substance.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- it to some kind of influence, for instance, the influence of light,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- into a spiritual scientific development that has influenced modern thinking
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- world, and then into pictorial thinking, which develops under the influence
- may even have been great world reformers and have influenced world history.
- an individual may understand it, but you will not influence our culture
- in all branches of culture. It must influence thinking, feeling, and
- began with Suarez that was very luciferic. Their combined influence, and
- but took place in a sudden jolt, produced either by karma or by an influence
- we are living in a serious time and our movement is to influence it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: