Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- elemental nature; the lighting of the Christmas candles should be our
- is delighted that he is now beginning to do so, had earlier written
- and began to be an impressionist, people were far from delighted with
- Bahr continued reading the literature on the subject. He lighted on
- he is immensely delighted to discover in Goethe's writings the words
- the inner Pentecost seriously, to kindle the light in the soul, and
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- and the nerve substance in the light of spiritual science, you will
- when the newspaper world was thoroughly amazed by the daring flight
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- passage through these lower signs is hidden from outer light. It is
- as the light fades into twilight when the sun descends into the sign
- of the life in us; it sinks into the depths, just as there is no light
- half-light; day begins to dawn in our consciousness. But you can still
- people almost in the light of consciousness, though not quite; it is
- of the light, the setting sun. This is the macrocosmic picture of our
- light, and only after reading them does one understand the end of
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- it to some kind of influence, for instance, the influence of light,
- in your constitution, every time light reaches your eyes.
- pathological or diseased in our organism, even if only very slightly
- work on the soul when they are seen in the light of spiritual science.
- and imitated its flight with their own arms, they could feel in their
- to draw a bird in flight. In modem pictures, birds hover; they do not
- flight and a snapshot of birds. This resemblance applies even to Japanese
- or disparaging, but only to throw light on the way our whole movement
- occurrences, for what came to light here is the same thing that comes
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- the most noble and greatest striving that can light up in human souls.
- These ideas are not to be taken lightly.
- that are true on this opposite path, only then will light be shed upon
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- so convenient as the usual way of thinking, but it throws more light on
- Such events have to be seen in the light
- skimming lightly over them. Here I would like to point out something
- that this book presents everything in the darkest light and puts the
- with supposedly enlightened minds. Now this book is trashy literature
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- Well, the family went up there with a light
- will find much that could cast a light on this question. If psychology
- but when we go a bit further, then what is meant to enlighten humanity
- in the light of reincarnation. Since then they had all been busy thinking
- with it. I just wanted to show you that even the simplest soul can light
- to is that the new good side of our movement comes to light less rapidly
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- herself, and that the lighting of the Christmas candles is a symbol of
- They will come to light again when humanity has the will to acquire
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: