Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: line
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- well, he did not become a fervent Berliner; he couldn't stand that,
- so he never became an ardent Berliner. But then he went to Paris where
- an ardent Berliner. Then he went back and gradually discovered Austria.
- top to the bottom, red lines across them, and then perhaps something
- dignity by insisting that we have evolved in a straight line from lower
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- line we read of our anthroposophical science, is an entering into a
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- An Outline Of Occult Science.
- we see that people nowadays are inclined to turn their sympathy to those
- Continuing along the lines of Goethe, I wanted to create in that lecture
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- appeared in several of a person's ancestors also emerge when the line
- Obviously, anyone coming from a certain line
- thinking has gone so far off the track, it cannot discipline itself
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- lined up side by side. Instead, he saw events as significant for the
- situation. In the old folk wisdom, which is now on the decline, we can
- who are not inclined to spirituality can make do without a world view.
- line, a thin spiderweb, so to speak, separates misunderstanding from
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- of the lines, their relationship to each other, and in their meaning.
- has seven lines. The structure of the poem is such that what the seven
- lines express represents the laws of the movements of the seven planets.
- the seven lines is repeated in each stanza corresponds to the laws determining
- the meaning of the twelve stanzas of seven lines each. The laws of the
- cosmos are meant to prevail in these twelve verses of seven lines.
- stanza that the fourth line expresses a certain position of Mars in
- regard to Capricorn. The meaning of this line must be such that if you
- were woken up from sleep and heard only this one line from the Capricorn
- stanza, this Mars line, you would be able, after having developed a
- feeling for this, to say this line is the Mars line of the Capricorn
- stanza. In the same way, all the other lines have their meaning. Thus,
- so much as a line in a newspaper. We must take newspapers as part of
- examples, and you have no idea how little people are generally inclined
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- our cosmic edifice. Therefore, simply continuing along the lines of
- the handwriting; you could describe the lines, loops, and crossbars;
- follows along the lines of the natural sciences, I do not think you
- conditions of life on Atlantis. Continuing along the lines of my book
- from the front lines of the battlefield, where he has since returned.
- more and more between the lines, so to speak, if we want to grasp correctly
- at a certain moment. Its development did not proceed in a straight line,
- our teaching — swallows it hook, line, and sinker, as the saying
- An Outline Of Occult Science
- line, a certain direction, so to speak. Sometimes it is indeed extremely
- difficult, but also necessary, to take a hard line in a certain direction.
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- years about the gradual darkening and decline of man's forces, you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: