Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: living
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- way as in earlier days. We are living in a time of severe ordeals,
- all the forces living in our astral body and the events bringing us
- with complete freedom in the inherent living nature of the organ,
- science without education. Yet Bahr is living proof of this because
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- originally a living substance and is now dead because we as earth beings
- the influence of earth forces, it would become a marvelous, living,
- of earthly influences, we would have a wonderful, living, luminous substance.
- are not living processes. As you know, the mineral realm, the lifeless
- to become living to enable us as beings of earthly substance to turn
- who is dead, but as a living Being among us, revealing Himself continuously.
- our nervous system because we are living on earth, what has been replaced
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- them in more detail as really quite superficial. We are now living in
- effect on us, just as color affects our eyes directly. The love living
- limits of our own personality to keep us from realizing that living
- with the other people around us means living with their souls. We live
- wise men, living in solitude and seclusion from the world, yet connected
- on the acknowledgment of God in the living deed, the pious work
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- sense, is a kind of killing or destruction of living substance, of living
- and yet are treated like living beings. We are dealing here with a philosopher
- a living being. The child would hardly play with the doll at all if
- it did not in some way resemble or represent a living being. This is
- representations of living beings; ideals, on the other hand, are not
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- This living together with outer reality,
- begets more poetry just as unhealthy living produces cancer. Encouraging
- the zenith of earth evolution, and then the living into it, this truth
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- part of our cosmic building. These are not dead pictures, but living
- living, active pictures. When you think this analogy through, you will
- in a living way.
- Imagine a person living in Rome at the time
- is to flow in a living way into our culture, it has to take hold of
- that Christ is living among us, living with us, belonging to us all
- in a living way, then your attitude to life really changes, an you can
- to imagine that a person who takes in spiritual science in a living
- to be enjoyed. However, it must be studied in a living way. Now that
- we are living in a serious time and our movement is to influence it
- are living in a hard time, a time of suffering. May the hardships and
- that He is helping because He is an actively living being. We can feel
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- spiritual world into living activity within them, to celebrate the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: