Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lying
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- For example, when you see a tree trunk lying
- and pathos, “A screw of Pegoud's flying machine is more important
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- unconsciously. The sense underlying our ability to walk, namely, the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- they become more complicated. Clearly, there is a process of multiplying,
- say he has a sense for the underlying reality. From this standpoint,
- underlying the head and those underlying the rest of the organism. Remember,
- lies as it is lying there, for it cannot exist as a tree trunk by itself.
- the underlying good will and am grateful for it; yet I must discuss
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- concepts applying only to the physical plane, they no longer contain
- accuser's underlying motivation, you will rarely find that people try
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- the thought underlying the Christian festival of Whitsun is associated
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: