Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mental
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- elemental nature; the lighting of the Christmas candles should be our
- to the outer, physical body. Elemental nature, which comes to life deep
- truth that Christmas also commemorates our etheric, elemental nature,
- our etheric body, which connects us with what is elemental in nature.
- with elemental nature and with the nature that brings spiritual and
- everything connected with the elemental forces of nature. Our astral
- impression of it, without having mentally digested it. As you can imagine,
- an ornamental, many-colored disc, which also continually changed
- began to study such fundamental matters to understand expressionism,
- globe goes through all its developmental phases, including that
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- two fundamentally different kinds of substance in us: the blood substance,
- the substances would appear to be the same. In fact, they are fundamentally
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- — sober, practical, unsentimental, lacking any musical or
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- relationship between our astral body and etheric body is fundamentally
- always be detrimental to our cause if things are taken only superficially.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- is much more important than any sentimental looking into it.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- must flow into poetic form. If we create certain mental images that
- once again develop a feeling for how mental and spiritual achievements
- of my talks to drawing your attention to the fundamentals leading to
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- is conveyed to us, and we are mentally and spiritually stimulated to
- something in himself that enabled him to develop special mental and
- cycles can be bought in second-hand bookshops but other equally detrimental
- is detrimental to our spiritual science. We have to make an effort to
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- can feel that the Christmas festival leads us into elemental nature
- elemental nature, to that elemental nature which wakens to life within
- man has in his being an etheric, elemental principle, an etheric body
- through which he is linked with elemental nature.
- connection is most inward and fundamental. Our life is as it is only
- birth and is connected with the elemental forces of nature, that the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: