Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: name
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- greatest poets called for you in the name of humanity. You languished,
- an ornamental, many-colored disc, which also continually changed
- the novel — namely, a new enthusiasm for Catholicism. Anyone who
- loftiest strivings, namely in philosophy, we have not yet advanced beyond
- His name is Richard Wahle, and he is a full professor of philosophy
- namely, that the time has come when humanity has to resolve to take
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- everything built up from the outside, namely the nerve substance. Then
- I don't even want to tell you his name, you would be surprised how famous
- name is on everyone's lips; yet he has never gone outside his very narrow
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- unconsciously. The sense underlying our ability to walk, namely, the
- and belongs to the night side of our inner life, namely, the senses
- is roughly this, “What I have hitherto sought within myself, namely
- of the polar opposite to Tolstoy, namely, Keely.
- told you, namely, that there is, as it were, a kingdom within a kingdom,
- named, but we can nevertheless recognize it. He is of even greater importance
- parade under his name ...”
- occult experience, namely the perception that the soul of Franz Ferdinand,
- Yet there are people today who dare to say the name
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- of four principal parts, namely physical body, etheric body, astral
- of the development of our higher, spiritual elements, namely, the etheric
- a consumptive model, namely, Simonetta, who died at the age of twenty-three.
- of a different constitution, namely, with an astral body depleting the
- gave a lecture on three truly important human heads, namely, the skulls
- different from physical heredity, namely to an inclination of the soul
- and around Berlin at one time and names such as Josua Klein and others.
- In this novel there is a man named Gottfried Gross, and so on. There
- Indeed, there is a tendency to name things
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- the name Lucifer in southern regions brings up the concept of demons
- himself Alfred Kerr, because his real name was Kempner, a name that
- their concepts or the things they name.
- Carouser would be no name of mine!
- for the source of a world view in a place typical for our times, namely
- in psycho-sexuality an opposite pole, namely, a force that pulls human
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- often this winter, namely, that the whole impulse, the whole spirit of our
- and his name was Oskar Simony, the same man who found a tragic end much
- later disappeared under the assumed name of Johann Orth — were
- so many of our talks, namely, spiritual science as it permeates us should
- them Böcklin, Uhde, Menzel, Spitzweg, and other famous names.
- buy a Menzel, a Lenbach, a Böcklin. However, the painter's name was
- painted and signed with his name. The other he had come by in a different
- significant Rubens painting. Wiertz at once scratched out the name Rubens
- and put in his own name instead. Thus, he sent two pictures signed Wiertz
- days when people judge art. Do people buy actual works of art? No, names
- are what people buy. Names are bought! If somebody were to paint a picture
- were unable to sell their own work. When they wrote the name Leonardo
- have been just as good as they are with another name on them. These
- by Eucken, Kohler, or Simmel, and I could name many other writers, too?
- in Meyer's name was always used; Meyer never wrote his full middle name;
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- this is all terrible because it violates what I have emphasized, namely,
- three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of
- if his name is Arthur Bonus, he is still definitely not a “good
- people said they had heard it from members whose names they mentioned.
- in My Name, there am I in their midst.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: