Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: object
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- to create a picture of an object before they had properly perceived
- words, looking at the object, and then right away, if possible, capturing
- all kinds of objections against the evolution of human beings from the
- apes — I think the objections were raised by a bishop, no less.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- object. What takes place in your physical body, albeit in a very subtle
- of all this busy work? The objective is to show that traits that have
- to see the whole picture. If someone now objected that this painting
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- physical body. Now, you may object that then the Mystery of Golgotha,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- or not everyone sees it, and then it is subjective and not objective.
- Now this distinction between subjective and objective applies only to
- we cannot call anything others do not see subjective but not objective.
- However, the objection that this is after all only a novella does not
- these days — regardless of how many objections were raised. Now
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: