Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- mighty event that came to pass once in the evolution of the earth —
- to earth, incarnated in a human body, and passed through death. The
- only in the life of nature in general and pass through repeated deaths,
- in Vienna, he was heart and soul for socialism; he had a passion for
- and now became a soldier, a passionate soldier, and developed an entirely
- tell you of the passionate Boulangist letters the enthusiastic Bahr
- on Russia and became a passionate Russian. Then he returned and discovered
- in Danzig. On his way there he always passed through Berlin, but without
- the side — all his other passions run like a red thread through
- I have to refer again and again to the following fine passage about
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- of the passage of the sun through the twelve constellations of the zodiac,
- really exists out there in the cosmos in the sun's passage through the
- around the earth. Thus, the passage of each nerve fiber through the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- day before yesterday, Herr von Moltke's soul passed through the gate
- should come to pass and must come to pass.
- passage through these lower signs is hidden from outer light. It is
- at one pillar of the world and sets again at the other. We pass these
- to indicate this by calling the pillar of birth, which we pass on the
- we must pass between them if we understand our times rightly. We must
- pillars we must pass through.
- Remember, I read you the passage in question, “And so he scoured
- was a playboy disturbed in his complacency only by one single passion,
- often written in the margin the passages from the Council of Trent
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- astral body, the vehicle of our passions and emotions. As you know,
- and passions in our astral body is of course connected with our karma.
- These passions, however, can in a way be humanly significant and meaningful.
- life and that is nevertheless a passion, albeit the noblest passion,
- love. Love is a passion, but it can become entirely free of egoism.
- It is the only passion that can become free of egoism. It is located
- and permeated through and through with the passion of love, the noble
- passion of love. Clearly, this artist could not be a naturalist, for
- completely suffused by this passion of love. Love has to be abundant;
- the astral body more quickly than is usually the case. I will pass around
- that his or her extraordinary capacities were passed on to the offspring.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- have passed through a village, seen a sundial, and found words written
- rhyme, not all that passes for poetry is true poetry. But it is true
- when we meet with such things, we do not pass by reality but experience
- merely perceive them. I would like to read you a passage typical of
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- and their passage through the signs of the zodiac. What matters is not
- as two people do who pass each other on the sidewalk. I was then just
- to deal with them, instead of quickly passing over them and ignoring
- read you a short passage from the Koran to show that Turks who know
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- symbolists who reinterpret various passages, but in reality everything in
- them.” The Christ is a social phenomenon. The Christ passed through
- can see people passing by and ignoring precisely what they should be
- only quotations from my printed and published works, but also long passages
- buy two or three cycles and copy passages that sound completely absurd
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- than would have been the case in earlier years. For mankind is passing
- human body and passed through death. The whole riddle of death and the
- Divine-Spiritual Being Who in Jesus of Nazareth actually passed
- which passes from incarnation to incarnation, that the inner forces of
- which individualises and passes into each single human being. In very
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: