Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: path
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- the path connecting the nerve system with the blood system. And that
- Indeed, those who have read these letters with deep sympathy
- and pathos, “A screw of Pegoud's flying machine is more important
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- represents the author's own path of development, his path through the
- at first only in a groping, tentative way, are really on the same path,
- that they want to follow this path and that they also arrive at what
- we see that people nowadays are inclined to turn their sympathy to those
- who spread slander. It is much rarer these days for people to show sympathy
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- pathological or diseased in our organism, even if only very slightly
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- feel sympathy. But what they think about the deepest mysteries of human
- the paths it used to travel and to which spiritual science must lead
- that are true on this opposite path, only then will light be shed upon
- A pathetic example of this has recently caught
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- path of spiritual science. The number of people who can understand Christianity
- science will become more and more an indispensable path to the understanding
- are on the right path.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- to the details, affects us so that we develop certain sympathies or
- antipathies for this or that, and these then are expressed in our feeling
- empathize with all the world. There are people who shortly after entering
- are people who can also empathize with animals, with beetles and sparrows,
- people are musical in this life who empathized with everything and moved
- would be absurd if it didn't. It would be pathetic indeed if one could
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: